Toys, toys, toys!

Most of you will be glad the chaos of Christmas is finally over! The organising, the cooking, the wrapping, the shopping, the eating.  It was a never ending list of things to do which included eating too much and drinking too much! But, there are some of you, me included, who have realised that there are only (yes, only!) 11 months left until Christmas!

Christmas is just one of the reasons to pop by to The Toy Fair at Kensington Olympia. If you are a big kid (or small kid) you will see so many toys, some old favourites and many new gadgets and loads of 'hot of the press' prototypes, which will all be ready for the pre-Christmas rush.

I have to admit that I was like a kid in a candy shop (and not because every stand had an array of sweets and goodies available which Willy Wonka himself would have envied) but, because, every stand had so many wonderful products. I wish I could have stayed all day.

If you can go, I really recommend it. You can get an idea of what to buy in the next few months snd in the lead up to Christmas.  Early planning is the key to success! Or, if you just want to have some fun, that's a great reason too!

The Toy Fair is at Kensington Olympia from January 21st - 23rd, 9am - 6pm.

http://www.btha.co.uk/toy-fair/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25823023

Disclaimer: all views expressed are my own.