Fab shoes at Clarks Press Day AW16

I was so excited last week, as I had been invited to the Clarks Press Day, showcasing their AW16 ranges.

I'm a sucker for shoes and Clarks are the no.1 shoe range who we all trust, as they are known for their comfort and reliability. 

Did you also know they are leaders in technology - shoe technology! That's why they are so good, we trust them to do all the research and development so we can have amazing shoes to step out in style with!

Here are some of their new AW16 ranges.  There are classics mixed with a modern edge, as well as practical winter boots, perfect for later on in the year.  My highlight has to be the kids range. A real sports trainer (which is what I have been waiting for from Clarks), which can be put in the wash to keep them fresher for longer!  I totally love them, have a look....


 



My favourites! Wish they came in adults sizes!


Clarks AW16 range ticks all the boxes.  You have great style, with comfort and cutting edge design. The kids range are, as usual, perfect for growing feet. Not only do I love them, but my boys can't wait to get their hands (or feet!) on the trainers.


Disclaimer: I was invited to the Clarks Press Day. I was under no obligation to write this post. All opinions and views expressed are my own.

Labels: , , , , ,