How is your life at the moment?

Easter wasn't that long ago, was it?

It feels like a lifetime for me. Only because I feel like I haven't stopped to take a breathe since before Easter!

The week of Easter was my eldest son's birthday (well birthday party no.1). Then I had to organise Easter day, then the following week was my son's birthday party no.2! .

Then it was our wedding anniversary, so organised something and getting cards and gifts.

Now this weekend it is my husband's birthday and foolishly I'm organising a surprise party for him and then going out the following day for his actual birthday!

All whilst working, looking after the kids and getting tonsillitis last week!

I'm pooped! Anyone want to have my life for the next few weeks?! 
Roll on May Day bank holiday! 

Has anyone else got so much to do in such a short space of time?  We need more hours in the day!

Labels: , , ,